The truth behind the story of a 12-year-old boy visiting his mother’s grave at 1am

A 12-year-old boy in Nanjing, Jiangsu province (China) secretly took a taxi to his hometown while his family was sleeping.

At the time of the incident, the police at the station Police in Nanjing, Jiangsu province received a call at 1:00 a.m. Someone said they saw a boy walking alone on the street for unknown reasons.

After learning the relevant address information, the police quickly went to the street where the boy lived and found the boy. When the police approached, the boy protested and did not want to reveal personal information, insisting that the authorities leave him alone.

The police saw that the boy seemed hungry so they persuaded him to take him home. looking for something to eat. At this point, the boy burst into tears and agreed to follow the policeman’s advice.

“I want to visit my mother’s grave” the boy said with tears in his eyes. Because he didn’t know the specific address where his mother was buried, he could only go by guessing from his vague memory. At that time, because he felt sorry for the lonely boy who missed his mother, the taxi driver reported to the police to intervene.

When he learned the purpose of this 12-year-old boy’s trip in the middle of the night, police officer Vuong Tan Hao chokingly promised to take him to visit his mother’s grave the next morning.

“My heart was beating very fast at that time. I am a father, so when I heard the story, I felt very sorry for the boy. I didn’t know him. “I’ve been through something and I don’t know how to comfort him,” Mr. Vuong said. At that time, he hugged the boy tightly to encourage and give him strength.

At the police station, Vuong sat squat down to persuade the boy to share his story. At this time, the boy told about the argument he had just had with his father.

Before that, his mother had passed away and his father had remarried. Because he had to live a life without his mother’s love and had many disagreements and conflicts with his father, he couldn’t help but feel sad and miss his mother, so he left home to return to his hometown to visit his mother’s grave.

At this time, the police continuously comforted the boy and encouraged him to try his best to study to repay his mother’s expectations when she was alive. Half an hour later, the boy’s mood gradually stabilized and his family came to take him home.